Wednesday 6 June 2012

Day 3 reflections


Today’s lesson was a short one, where we were required to finish up our tasks from yesterday. During the time today, I managed to finish up the project, by painting over the parts that I could not edit and adding shadows to the coloured areas. By the end of the lesson, I ended up with a painting, rather than a photograph, but I was pretty happy with my end product. 
Through this project, I have learnt skills that I think might be very useful in my time at SST. I’ve learnt how to add in shadows and effects to pictures, and make them look more realistic. I can easily apply these photo editing skills in the future, when I am required to create or design posters. DIgital painting is also more unique, rather than the usual markers and pen designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment